Cambridge IELTS 1 – 16 Academic books Audios
learn hourly provides you Cambridge IELTS 1- 16 Academic books audios with the full CD so that you could be helped.
You should start preparing for IELTS but first, you should read past papers too. IELTS Cambridge book series, Especially this book (if you read the previous book) is a beneficial one that will really help you with the real IELTS exam.
Cambridge series is composed of “16 books” containing Previous Papers, and each book contains 4 portions and answers at the end.
- Practice test inquiries with point-by-point answer clarifications from books mart (given)
- Bit by bit video instructional exercises to help you ace troublesome ideas
- Tips and systems to assist you with getting your best test execution like books of blood
- A total survey of all IELTS test areas
- Listening Module (Including Links to Audio Samples)
- Understanding Module
- Composing Module
- Speaking Module
west palm beach accident attorney
IELTS academic book, IELTS course books, ielts exam academic, IELTS academic test booking British council, ielts academic, IELTS academic book 2021, academic preparation books, ielts UK, academic practice test, ielts academic latest book, ielts 15 academic with answers academic, ielts preparation books
- There are two exam modules: Academic and General Training.
There are separate books for every section.
- Cambridge IELTS 16: Academic student’s book with answers: authentic examination papers.
- Cambridge IELTS 16: general student’s book with answers: authentic examination papers.
- IST book is for those candidates who want to study in university or in college abroad.
- 2nd book is for those who want a work visa or want to work in English countries. So for that, you would get a general IELTS book.
IELTS test,ielts test Berlin,ielts test Hamburg,ielts test Germany
Elements of Cambridge IELTS Book andAudio
You should work on the relationship between books and bagels.
All books consist of these sections: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
The books we provide are also having audio files in which all the details with hints are given by IELTS STAFF.
All the Cambridge IELTS 1- 16 audios are available free, So pick your desired book with audio before your IELTS test dates Also be aware of the IELTS registration date.
FREE DOWNLOAD LINK OF Cambridge IELTS 1- 16 audios
Here is the link to PDF File and Audio Script, Click Below to Get the book
west palm beach accident attorney
DOWNLOAD Cambridge IELTS 1- 16 audios
➤ Download Cambridge IELTS Series 1 – 16 Below Here – Fastest Download Server:
– The Cambridge IELTS 01: Download Ebook + Audio
– Cambridge IELTS 02: Download Ebook + Audio
– The Cambridge IELTS 03: Download Ebook + Audio
– Download Cambridge IELTS 04: Download Ebook + Audio
– The Cambridge IELTS 05: Download Ebook + Audio
– Cambridge IELTS 06: Download Ebook + Audio
– The Cambridge IELTS 07: Download Ebook + Audio
– Cambridge IELTS 08: Download Ebook + Audio
– The Cambridge IELTS 09: Download Ebook + Audio
– Cambridge IELTS 10: Download Ebook + Audio
–The Cambridge IELTS 14: Download Ebook + Audio
You can leave a comment with your email address in the comment section below to get these books via email.
BUY YOUR BOOK HERE
BUY CAMBRIDGE IELTS BOOKS HERE
TAGS (Please Ignore)
IELTS test, IELTS Liz, IELTS login, IELTS score, IELTS, IELTS test online, IELTS Germany, IELTS test Berlin, IELTS preparation, IELTS results, IELTS test, IELTS Liz, IELTS speaking topics, IELTS Pakistan
NOW, WHAT IS IELTS?
The International English language testing system also known as IELTS is a standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native speakers. IELTS was introduced in 1989, and it is the most popular English language proficiency test.
Secondly, people who speak languages other than English need to take the IELTS service to take a visa for study or immigration purposes. This test lets examiners access the speaker’s ability in fluency of the English language.
TYPES OF IELTS
There are two types of International language and testing service
- ACADEMIC IELTS
This version of the TEST is for those people who want to go to an English-speaking country for educational purposes.
- GENERAL IELTS
This version of TEST is taken by those who wish to go abroad for other than education I, e immigration or work purpose.
You are eligible for the International English language and testing service if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Should be above 16 years of age
- Then You have your passport
- There is no upper age limit for countries other than Canada, which is 64 years
The Test includes 4 sections that are
- The reading part includes issues faced by students while studying. A total of 30 min is given for 40 questions.
- The writing part consists of 2 tasks .you are given an hour for it
- In the first task, you have to write at least 150 words
- Then In the second task, you have to write at least 250 words essay on the topic given by the examiner.
- In Speaking, the part examiner will ask you to speak for 12-14 minutes to know your speaking fluency
- The listening part includes 40 questions which are to be answered in a time frame of 30 min.
- The total time for the TEST is 4 hours and 45 minutes
How to apply
Exams can be undertaken either computer-based or paper-based. Candidates are allowed to choose the one they are comfortable with
The registration process for the TEST is given below:
- Visit the official site of the British council registration
- Create an account with the British Council
- Pay for test fee online
- Find and apply for your test at the nearest examination center.
Note: you must keep your passport as it is required in the registration process, also you will be asked to bring your passport to the examination hall for verification of documents so must remember to keep your passport with you when going for the test
For more information, visit the official site by clicking the link below
IELTS REGISTRATION FEE
The test is taken in more than 100 countries around the globe, and the test fee varies from country to country.
So, The test fee for some countries is given below
Lastly, The test score is given in bands format, each section has its own bands and at the end, total bands are given out of 9 based on overall performance in all 4 sections of the test.
Follow us on Social to connect and get tips daily
In conclusion, we will bring more books as soon as possible to fulfill your desire, so please be in touch.