PAF INITIALS TEST NOTES:
Many Of you would want to join Pakistan Air Force, but not every one of you gets selected for the training in PAF center risalpur that is because some of you don’t have notes which is important for tests and ISSB, we are providing you best notes and which has been a part of previous tests and ISSB tests.
HOW TO JOIN PAKISTAN AIR FORCE?
- Advertisement in leading newspapers
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test
- Preliminary medical examination at PAF I&S Centers
- Filling-up of application Forms which are dispatched to GHQ for scrutiny of their previous candidature
- ISSB tests and interview
- Central Medical Board at PAF Masroor Karachi
- Flying Aptitude Test of GD (P) candidates
- Preparation of merit list by Air Headquarters
- Issuance of joining instructions for training at PAF Academy Risalpur
SOME CONDITIONS AND CAPABILITIES TO JOIN
Capability with Age:
- Moderate or Equivalent degree holders with ages from 17 to 22 years are qualified to utilize.
- Graduation (2 Years Degree) holder and Serving Pakistan Navy/Pakistan Air Force with age 17 to 23 years are qualified to utilize.
- Graduation (4 Years Program) BS/BA (Hon)/BBA/BPA pass with age from 17 to 24 years are qualified to utilize.
- Serving Army Soldiers having age between 17 and 25 years are qualified to utilize.